Wednesday, August 28, 2013


We made our first adventure to ASDA (English wal-mart) Today, that was fun. :]
Hey, Why didn't we pack my jeans? Send those soon please. The American Eagle 14 Long ones please. :] I love you all SO MUCH.
GUESS WHO I SAW IN THE TEMPLE?! Telfords! Also...ma...I left my temple reccommend home..so...in your next letter maybe? :] But I got the OK. It was funny actually, I walked in and asked if they knew the telfords and they said yes, but they were in the next shift and I was a bit sad. So we go in and instead of taking the 4 girls in front of me they took me next. When I walked into the Celestial room BAM. There they were! :D (Brother Telford gave me my patriarchal blessing) Sister Telford gave me a huge hug and I chatted with them for a bit.
I love you I love you I love you.
The church is true and I am doing so well! :]
Love from England!
Sister Barney :]

No comments:

Post a Comment