Monday, April 8, 2013

Ello!


Ello!

     Ok, not really..I’m from Utah, let’s be honest.

But!

I’m Eliza Lynn Barney.

I love by learning, I learn by living. I live by loving; I am a Mormon.

 


I have been called as a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints to the England, Manchester mission! I report to the England MTC August 22nd2013. I am THRILLED! I had never considered England but now that the call is here, that’s all I can think about; it is perfect for me. Don’t get me wrong; I’m also absolutely terrified. However, knowing this is the right thing for me to do at the right time in my life is an extraordinary support. I am blessed to have this opportunity to serve, and I am thrilled to love the people of England.


-Sister B.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you!!!! I LOVED my mission. I know that Jenny will be with you while you serve. I know she helped me during my mission. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete